Frequently Asked Questions
1. DO I NEED TO CREATE AN ACCOUNT TO PLACE AN ORDER?
It is optional to create an account to shop at beeloon.com and may checkout as a guest instead.
However, if you do set one up, you will be able to enjoy the following benefits:
Place an order without having to fill in your details
Save your address and credit card details for faster shopping
Be the first to know about our exciting new collection, upcoming sales, giveaways and from time to time, little surprises.
You may sign up right now, or you may start shopping straight away and set your account up when you check out, whichever suits you best.
2. HOW DO I CHANGE MY ACCOUNT DETAILS?
Simply click “Sign In” at the top of the site and sign into your account using your email address and password. You can change your password, email address, phone number, delivery info or any of your other details in your “My Account” page anytime you want. If you have not visited us in a while, it is worth checking “My Account” to make sure all your details are up to date.
1. Any Credit Card Charges?
NO, we don’t take any credit card transaction fees or any minimum amount to spend.
2. Any Tax Charges?
3. Can I Cancel My Order and Obtain Refund?
You can cancel the order and you will get the refund if the product is not yet processed. Unfortunately, there is no refund if the product is already on the way to your shipping address.
1. Is It Possible to Purchase All the Products Range in the Retail Store Through Online?
Unfortunately, we cannot guarantee the same product variety between the retail and online store. As the variation of products are different in different branches and retail stores. All the online products are solely provided by Headquarter Pak Online Sdn Bhd at No 22,Jalan Kasturi,Semabok,75050 Melaka, Malaysia.
2. The Product I Received is Faulty or Defect?
We are sorry to hear your bad experience on this. We will give you an equal value of voucher for you to exchange other products in our online store. Prior that, the Faulty and Defect item has to be returned to our retail store at No 22,Jalan Kasturi,Semabok,75050 Melaka, Malaysia. We may not provide the exchange or refund service if the defected product is caused by human behavior, miss usage or delivery service providers.
1. Shipping to East Malaysia
We welcome all the orders from Labuan, Sabah, and Sarawak from RM 13.30 to RM 16.30 (for first kilogram).
2. Shipping to Singapore
We provide tracked delivery service to Singapore. A minimum fee of RM45 will be charged for products within 1KG and an additional fee of RM15 per 500g.
3. Is the Store Providing Delivery Tracking Service?
Yes, we do have the tracking panel for you to check the status from our shipping partners. The tracking number will be attached together with the order email distributed from this store.
1. Customers are eligible to exchange products with us when the item has got stain or of incorrect sizes however item must be unwashed and in the same condition that you received it.
2. Once your return is received and inspected, we will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your exchange. If you are approved, free shipping will be provided for the exchange of product (one time only) and the following exchanges will be charged. You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item.